My AO40 Frequency calculator

I have made some changes to my frequency calculator.
It now doesn't get a floating point error if loaded without WinOrbit.
It can be used without WinOrbit by entering doppler frequency manually.
It now has hints for the fields and calculates PSK31 calling frequency.

Please remember I just threw this together very quickly so I am not sure how
robust it is but please use it if it fits your needs. It is written in
Delphi 4 and the source can be made available if anyone is interested.

It can be found at my web site, I hope some of you can find it useful.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com
http://www.w6ryo.com