Tragedy

Dear Friends,

we have changed our http://www.amsat-dl.org web page and included
the following statement.

73 Peter

---

All the members of AMSAT-DL are sorry and shocked about the totally
inhumane events in New York and Washington. We thus would like to reach
out and let know all the American people, and our friends of AMSAT in
particular, that we feel and suffer with you.

Helpless as we are, we cannot but take these events as yet another
encouragement to contribute our little share to promote worldwide
understanding and to eradicate mindless hate.

Peter Gülzow,  DB2OS
Frank Sperber, DL6DBN
Karl Meinzer,  DJ4ZC