Re: AO-40 reception question

Bill,

I have experienced the exact same thing.  This was the motivation behind
my recent posts to this bb.  The last asking for assistance in determining
the voltage available from the FT-736 to power a down converter.

My line up:

Neyers BBQ dish -> UEK 3000 -> FT-736 at 144 Mhz.

I can just barely copy the SSB signals most of the time.

Sorry but this week's events have taken priority over experimentation so I
have not resolved the issue.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical