Special Event Station: W4O

19th Space Symposium and AMSAT-NA
                 Annual Meeting

October 5 - 8, 2001
                                     Holiday Inn Select
                                      Decatur, Georgia

We will be operating a Special Event station (W4O) during the Symposium on
HF and hopefully satellites. This will be in the hospitality room.

I could use some help to man the stations for an hour or several hours on
Friday and Saturday to help relieve me. All hams can operate on HF bands
while I am present. General class and higher hams may operate while I am
out of the room. I would like to attend a few of the presentations myself
if I can get someone to relieve me. We will be operating in the evenings
too (conditions permitting) after the sessions are over for the day.

Leslie Scofield
W4SCO