IMPORTANT - ATLANTA

Hello All,
In the spirit of "Nil illigitimus Carborundum" or "Don't let the bastards
grind you down", The Board of Directors has agreed with me that our Atlanta
meeting will proceed on Schedule on October 5th 2001 in Atlanta.

At present we do not see any reason why any changes should be made, and we
totally agree with those who believe that "Business should proceed normally
as soon as possible, to show that we will not be beaten  by a bunch of
terrorists".

The more of you that attend in Atlanta, the bigger and stronger will be that
message,
I invite you all to come, - you do not have to be an AMSAT member to attend,
the registration form is available on our web site (www.amsat.org).
I look forward to seeing a record crowd!

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA