IBM-3330 Phones

i posted this to the icom listserver because guys over there are head over
heals for this phone. the phone is connected directly to the mic/headphone
input of the icom radios and allows you to roam the house and yard and still
talk on your radio through the portable phone. it has a switch on it to switch
from being a telephone to being a computer input. there are jacks on the
base unit that connect directly to a sound card (or radio). then you set the
radio in vox and off you go. sit on your excercise bike, cook, lay on a
hammock, climb a tree. further below in the message is the first message
from a guy on how he did it.

Those of you that are interested in purchasing the IBM-3330 phones, I have
made arrangements with by brother at twacomm.com for you to purchase
them at $94.50 each plus $6.99 shipping. These are the 2.4Ghz phones that
have the computer sound card interface in them.

you can use the direct link of...
http://www.twacomm.com/Catalog/Search.htm?SID=J7VTTA1JE7T58H3AR
PS19UKMU7W49V87&FS=ibm-ham

or, you can go to the main page and in the 'Find It!" search window enter
IBM-HAM

this is a special price for hams and if you only do a search on IBM-3330 you
will not get that special price.

I have no interest in this company and will make no profit from these
sales. So, it does not matter to me if one person buys or 100 people buy.

73...bruce