Re: My frequency Calculator

Hi Gary,
good idea! But unfortunatelly I had no luck using it. When I start the
program an error message occurs saying <"is not a valid floating point
value> . After making some entries and cklick on DONE the pgrogram closes
instead of showing some values.
I'm using Windows ME.
Could you give more detailed instruction how to use ist? Can it work as
standalone without connecting to WinOrbit?
73
Reinhard, DJ1KM