doppler

I put together the world's lowest tech AO-40 Doppler correction facility.
Info at http://www.g6lvb.com/oldtech.htm

Great for when you're out on the patio or portable without a computer.
Tnx, Howard...exactly what I did years ago for FO12 and others, but I've
been too
lazy to make one for AO40..

Take a peek at NODITTER.ZIP

at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

and that's a LONG time before we've had these fancy radios!!  I still find
the old
ones useful for remembering freqs, and beacons..

Tnx, agn..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....