My first AO-40

So after much trial and tribulation, I just finally (at around 0200 UTC)
got to hear my first S-Band downlinks tonight...using a 2-foot dish and
modified downconverter I got from K5GNA.

The antenna is on an Armstrong rotator made out of a couple of pieces of
PVC in a T formation.

I didn't look to see how good squint angles were, so I dunno if things
will get better or worse.  But I'm happy that things work.