AMSAT-UK - US Tragedy

To all our friends in the US, may I on behalf of the Committee and
membership of AMSAT-UK express our shock, horror and great sadness at the
events of yesterday in New York and Washington.  Our hearts and thoughts are
with all those affected by this terrible act.

73
Martin G3YJO

Prof. Martin Sweeting OBE  FREng FRS G3YJO
Chairman, AMSAT-UK
Surrey Space Centre
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH
United Kingdom

Tel:  +44-(0)1483-879888
Fax: +44-(0)1483-879503
 http://www.sstl.co.uk

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this