From: Nicolaus Sallay <n.sallay@internext.com.br>
To: dminster@optonline.net <dminster@optonline.net>; dee.sam@gte.net
<dee.sam@gte.net>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 23:02
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] off topic, but help needed.

Hello David and Dee,

- finally we have very good news.I just received a call from Manhattan
with my daughter on the line and the news that every thing is ok, beside
all the troubles we already know.
So please, from my part switch off the red alert button.
Once again, and to all on the BB my sincere gratitude for the
support,suggestions and
well wishing.
Sincere thanks,

Nicolaus Sallay - PP8DA