K band TX still in the schedule...

Hi all,

the AO-40 TX is still in the schedule from MA118 to MA138. The
pass for Thursday evening is very good for Europe (squint,
elevation, Doppler etc.). There are also excellent passes for the
US too, but you would need to run your own simulations to
find out when...

The signals being coupled through are the Middle Beacon
and the U and L passbands - see the live telemetry for more.
Transmitter output power indication should be in the order
of 121 when on, about 9 when off.

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the fun due to
business engagements, but I will be logging onto my
(oh2aue@amsat.org) e-mail and the AMSAT-BB to see how
things are going ;-)

Wishing you all great fun and the that extra bit of luck needed to
find the thing ;-)

Remember: Luck can be compensated for with perseverance
and elbow grease !

Best regards,
Michael Fletcher, OH2AUE

P.S. an overall report of Sundays successful tests at the following URL:
www.oh2aue.pp.fi/24048.htm

This email message, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s).  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by email immediately, then delete the
message and any copies.  Any views or opinions presented herein are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Anritsu
group of companies.