RE: Now we know what Israel goes through.

I have to agree with Mike.....I too have spent time in Kuwait and I cannot
belive that I am agreeing with his statement, either.  However we must
rememebr that anger must be tempered, else we are no better than those who
did this to us.

What has happened is a tragedy.  No one will deny that.  However, we need to
use our anger in a positive way.  Give blood, give money, give time.  Pass
traffic.  Prepare your "field day" equipment.  Don't lash out at someone
because of the way they look, or their religious preferences.  Lets get the
situation under control, then lets take care of the offensive group
responsible.  In the meantime, offer your support and help in the true
Amateur Radio way...help with communication and anything else you can.

Tim A. King, Jr.
KG4MQD
Safety Officer, Hobby Park R/C Aircraft Club
Winston Salem, NC
AMA# 578668