Re: From the President

Dear Robin,

Like other people from over the world, we have been horribly chocked by
the events at
the World Trade Center in New York and other places in the States.

Please be sure that the people of France are very sad of what happend to
their American friends.

We send our sincere condolences to our colleagues who may have lost a
member of their family.

Bernard Pidoux, F6BVP.
President AMSAT-France