Re: Now we know what Israel goes through.

At 11:07 AM 9/11/2001 , you wrote:

>Now we know what Israel goes through, and we expect them to negotiate with
>people like this? Give me a break.
>
>Sorry, off topic comment. Now back to satellites.
>
>KB7ADL

This is War. We need to hunt down every member of Bin Laden's organization
and kill them all. I don't care about taking them to court. If any ally
gets in our way (like france did when we went after Kadafi) then we tell
them that any country that gives save harbor to any member of Bin Laden
will be considered any enemy of the USA.

W4SCO