Disbelief

Dear Fellow US Amateurs,

Via the commercial satellites we have had continuous television
coverage of the tragic events in New York and Washington as they
unfolded. Since 2 AM this morning our time, I have watched in utter
disbelief as the reports came in - it has been a long morning and
will be an even longer day.

The term surreal is being used in the TV commentaries and that same
feeling pervades us so far away. While we share some disruption to
our daily lives we cannot grasp the scale of your tragedy.

>From all our members; we try to understand the grief so many are
suffering and to come to grips with the changes ahead for us all.

Our sympathy and support to all affected by this shocking tragedy.

73,  Terry,  ZL3QL
President AMSAT-ZL