all in perspective

For the past few weeks, all my thoughts focused on whether to fix my 736R or
get a new rig.
Now, as a Funeral Director, I have been activated to help in the recovery
and preparations of those lost today. I live only 15 miles from Manhattan, 2
of my neighbors, who work in the twin towers have not been heard from today.
As I watch their children play on my front lawn, I am at a loss, I don't
know what to do or say.
Suddenly, this big world seems a whole lot smaller.