FOR SALE CalAmp Downconverters

 I have only about 25 more Cal. Amp. 31732 to sell. You will need to get
your name to me to hold them till I receive your order with check
$25.00plus $5.00 (10.00 out side of the USA) get to me if you have not
done so. ) for shipping handling.

See this URL    http://communities.msn.com/wc0y

 I have some of the Cam.Amp. #31881. These have the same board in side
but have 48 or 50 DB gain. They have the same coax connectors and use
the same crystals as the 31732. The conversion is the same as with the
31732. I will sell these for $30.00 plus $5.00 for s/h. I will do the
tape conversion without changing the crystal on these units. If you need
me to get the crystal and install it all setup I will do it for $50.00
plus S/H. It will take about three weeks to get the crystals or if you
send me the crystal I will do it free on the 31881 units.

Robert F Gerner
10200 Cheyenne Dr.
Bakersfield, Ca. 93312

You can phone me at 661-588-7475