Re: From the President

Dear AMSAT members,

Like Robin our President of AMSAT-NA I was also shocked and outraged by the
attack on America, its citizens, and all those in the World Trade Centre,
Pentagon and other places too. I have seen the horrors of terrorism for many
years but I feel this draws the line and needs to be stopped for ever. No
human as a right to inflict these terrible acts on innocent people or hold
the world hostage.

My heart goes out to each and every one of you that is affected by these acts
of war and hope that they will feel some comfort in knowing that the rest of
the world is supporting you all during these very sad times.

The people from Wales send their very sincere wishes of support and
condolences to those affected too.

Chris

Chris J. Dixon
GW6KZZ