From: owner-ProjComm@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-ProjComm@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of VEFRH@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:14 PM
To: bod@AMSAT.Org; officers@AMSAT.Org; Projcomm@AMSAT.Org;
Bizdev@AMSAT.Org; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [projcomm] From the President

My Friends and Colleagues,
I feel I should share your grief  over the events of today at the World
Trade
Centre, the Pentagon and other places.
These terrible events affect us all, my thoughts are with you and all
the
American People.
73

Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA
----
Via the projcomm mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To
unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe projcomm" to Majordomo@amsat.org