For Sale L band IC 1275A Mobile Transceiver

Folks

I need to get rid of my Icom IC 1275 multimode mobile/base unit for L band.  It covers the entire L band and would work well as an uplink for AO-40.  The power output from the rig is 10 watts.

We used this as a test rig for our SEDSAT transponder and it is ready for digital data.

Please reply to me at my mailcity/lycos email address.

Best offer gets rig.  I am willing to sell for a good price.

Dennis Wingo
KD4ETA

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!