Re: Doppler lesson

Hi Gunther,
I have not looked at Nova, since I don't know your position,
relative to the orbit.
Note that perigee and apogee are not  equal to zero doppler
unless, the  satellite is at zenith for you at MA 0 / 128.
Try to look at the orbit from a polar view, with respect to
MA's and station longitude.
73 Jens    ZL2TJT
RE78nv, 175d,5m,41s E - 41d,4m,37s S
AMSAT-ZL #218
p.s. no need for embarrassment, that is hard to predict.