RE: Re: AO-40, K-band Tx Test Successful!

There is a lot of 24 gig (or in that neighborhood) floating around
here in Texas from a batch of police radar's that hit the surplus
market last spring.  Try contacting North Texas Microwave Society
(Lilburn Smith W5KQJ) and/or Road Runner Microwave Group (Tom Haddon
K5VH).  I think there were some at the Belton Hamfest.

Of course my old memory could be wrong, but it can't hurt.

Ron, AG5RS

 I only wish I could