Re: New kenwood HT

> The new HT came today just minutes before RS12 was overhead.  I heard the
> bird great on the HT on 10m and heard my signal strong from the car.  Too
> bad nobody was around to talk to!

	So, is the TH-F6A full duplex (i.e. does the HT receiver hear the
transponder while you're transmitting on the uplink) -- this point
was not clearly spelled out in the marketing material, from what I
could tell. If so, how bad is the desense (i.e. to what degree does
keying the transmitter reduce the receive sensitivity)?

	Best regards - Dave Page