Cushcraft A-148-20T, Circular Feed Info Need

Does anyone have information and actual experience feeding a Cushcraft
A148-20T for circular polarization??

I have e-mailed Cushcraft and a tech there said it probably couldn't be
done!  I find that hard to believe so I am seeking further information.
BTW, I do have the A144-20T manual which does have circular feed but the
element lengths are slightly different from that of the A148-20T.  I suspect
that has more to do with the bandwidth of coverage and not the feed.

Any useful information is much appreciated.  Thank you.  73

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net