Re: Cheap Protection for your Downconverter

 K5GNA@aol.com writes:

> Check out my picture of the attenuators (after letting the smoke out) and the
> schematic:

All electronic devices contain smoke. If you let *all* the smoke come out
then they stop working. Trouble is that some only contain a small amount but
some contain *lots* of smoke and the spec sheets don't say how much.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188