Re: PCsat Trajectory Graphic

I'm confused.  The WWW page:

    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html

gives 145.825 as the downlink for both PCsat (1200 & 9600) and for Starshine
as well.  Now, it is being suggested that we listen on 145.800 Mhz:

    If you want to know what to expect in advance, simply listen to the ISS
    downlink on 145.800.  Our packets should be identical although 3 dB less
    signal strength probably.  If you can capture ISS, you will be able to
    capture us.  New info will be posted on the WEB page as it becomes
    available.

Are these really on the same channel?  Also, is it 1200 AFSK or 1200 PSK?