AO-40 MAX usable squit angle?

HI all

I read somewhere that the maximum usefull squit angle was 27 degrees? I'm i right?, This seems to give very few usefull passes over here
(fn36ka) per week. My concern is with the present satellite orbit configuration is it possible to adjust the attitude and satellite ratation to
place ao-40 always in the best squint angle on different orbit phase? As the moon always present the same face to earth!

The use of omni antennas on 2.4 gig is it possible? or usefull (if there is any on ao-40 cut to this frequency) or the use of other bands
antenna in a way to enlarge the satellite beamwidth?.(keeping in mind TX swr protection)

Thank's for the answers

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
SITE WEB:http://www.sorel-tracy.qc.ca/~luclebla/
C.P.341