QRV from KH0

Friends,

I will be active as K7WD/KH0 from Saipan between Sep 28 to Oct 2.
The main purpose of this trip is participating in the CQ WW RTTY contest.
However, this is a good opportunity to QRV on AO40 from rare entity for
satellite DXCC.

The S-band antenna which I'm using from condo is a offset dish attached
to the tripod for video camera. I will carry this antenna to Saipan for
the first AO40 operation from KH0.

I hope to work with you via AO40.
QSL via my home call JH7IMX (direct or via JA bureau).

73 de JH7IMX/K7WD, Shun
--
Shunichiro Wakiyama JH7IMX
wakiyama@ma.mni.ne.jp