Re: Source for 3 ft. dish??

I can personally vouch for them.  The four foot dish I have is
from them (see http://members.home.net/fspinner/W0FMS/rubeao40.html )
I left the mounting ring and stand at my mother's house (years ago), and
haven't gone back to get it (250 miles), but the mounts are built like a
tank too.

3' I think is the largest they can ship UPS.. I live in the Midwest, and ran
over there to buy the larger sizes (in person).  They gave me a tour of
their plant. Let me pick the reflector I wanted out of the whole pile.  And
drilled the mounting holes on a mandrel for me since I bought the ring mount
as well. They are really very nice people, and their dishes are very high
quality.

Fred W0FMS