Re: Seeking Coax choice

Allen Fugelseth wrote:
> It is time for me to buy coax for my 435 antenna.  Anyone made a coax choice
> recently?  I was trying to decide between 9913FX and the super 8 stuff. The
> super 8 stuff seems to have a longer life with a non contaminating jacket.
>                                73,
>                                 Allen  WB6RWU

Without a doubt , if you are going to buy "coax" then get "Times
Microwave -LMR400 or LMR400uf" they have excellent loss characteristics
for the type of feedline and don't have the condensation problems that
9913 does .

LMR is a closed cell type of foam , the regular has a solid center and
the UF has stranded .....

Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544
Registered Linux user # 188922