Re: Source for 3 ft. dish??

Just a thought on a 3' dish...
I was driving by a restaurant last week when I spotted the nearly
perfect reflector lying next to their patio.  Unfortunately this
particular piece was too damaged to be of use :-( but may provide a
source to others.
It's a heat reflector from the top of a propane-fired patio heater.
They are common in the SW US and California; don't know if they are
elsewhere.  It was a shade over 36" in diameter and looked to be about
4" deep...so a bit on the shallow side but looked pretty usable.  Very
lightweight.
The brand name of the heater is "SunGlo" and they're made in LA.