Re: Re: PSK31

HI,

In middle of two week business trip. And then station gets upset with
another computer to install. So can't join in the PSK-31 fun.

But how about 2401.271 - down below the beacon.  Every time I listen there
is big empty bandwidth, while everyone is up above. Let's start some
activity below the beacon. I'll join in as soon as I can.

Jerry, W6IHG