Re: Source for 3 ft. dish??

Stacey,

DH Satellite in WI USA (800-627-9443), makes a 3 ft. solid spun aluminum
dish, prime focus, .30 F/D ratio. They also make mounts and feed struts. The
raw dish weighs 7 lbs.

www.dhsatellite.com

73,

Steve Holly WI2W

p.s. - it was nice to speak with you on AO-40 a few weeks ago. Thanks again
for all of your great work!