Re: PSK31 on AO-40

Hi Guys.  I've been testing on PSK (i.e. talking to myself) using Digipan by
UT2UZ & KH6TY, it runs full duplex so you don't need 2 copies/PC to see if
your on freq.  Same as in SSTV I use CromaPix because it can run full
duplex.  Makes life so much easier!!  Also using PCSat for Doppler
correction (2 radios) but it seems to be not up to the task, or maybe my PC
is to busy... Wisp for rotator control, PCSat for Doppler and then whatever
decoding software I decide to use at the time, logbook, email, browser,
Japanese font software....  jeez no wonder...

See-ya
--VK2DAG-- QF56pn
Matt Hetherington
xxvk2dag@bigpond.com