Re: PSK31

In a message dated 9/9/01 8:05:22 AM GMT Daylight Time,
owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org writes:

<< Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 19:54:56 -0400
 From: "Brian Wruble" <bwruble@ix.netcom.com>
 Subject: [amsat-bb] PSK31 on AO-40

 Is there a part of the passband where one might look for PSK31?  I'd like to
 give it a try.  Has anybody had any luck?  Offer any advice?

 73 de Brian W3BW

Hello Brian / group.

How does 2401.271  or 2401.371sound?
It keeps the  071 from the PSK31 spot frequencies on the HF bands, although
with local oscillator drift perhaps it's better to say X kHz below the
beacon...At least we would all have a similar point of reference.

What do you think?

73

David  G0MRF