Re: Qrp on AO-40

 Hi Scott,

last nite on mode US at exactly 00:48 UTC was transmitting on 435.687
 came back on 2401.301  with just  o n e  watt on CW  15 ele linear Yagi
 and one db cable loss - means roughly 150 watts of ERP.
 Unfortunatley no activity on the bird.
 QRP depends on AGC ONLY !!!

 If there should be in the future heavy activity on AO-40 you need more ERP.

 The transponder-power will be divided to ALL the users.

 73   Rolf DK2ZF
      JO43VH  AMSAT-NA #493/LM-34