RE: Wet Helix

Hi Woody

YES Plexiglass will bend  when heated. I remember making ash trays and
candy dishes in wood shop at school. I don't remember the temp, but you can
probably check with a school that has a wood shop and they could tell you.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca