My AO-40 setup

I finally got around to mounting my antennas on a tripod rather than just
propping it against the house. What a difference it made in my ability to
peak the reception - strong signals this evening - I heard the beacon as
well as several voice and CW QSO's, the strongest I have ever heard them.

Here's a link with a picture: http://s20.w-ent.com/ao40/index.htm .

BTW, thanks to all who responded to my question about the uplink
antenna/power requirements. I'm in the process of getting what I need, to
get on the air. Look forward to working some of you soon via AO-40.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535