Re: About Last Night...

Hi Jim,

Interesting.  I found last night's pass stronger than most.  Usually
I hear stations on the transponder just above the noise, and have to
struggle to copy.  Last night wasn't exactly armchair conditions, but
I could actually relax and have a conversation.  Squint here was about
9 degrees, if I recall; MA somewhere around 135.  But, no trees in
the picture.  That makes a big difference on the downlink, and not
so much on the uplink.  Leila can hear you fine, even when you can't
hear her.

73s,

Greg  KO6TH