Vacation

Thanks to everyone that worked me while on Vacation over the past two weeks.
The AO40 QSOs were fun from Darlington and Charleston.  Also, XE2AT, thanks
for the contact on RS12.  I have put a few pictures and a logbook listing up
on my webpage.

http://downtown.ala.net/~mkingery/
You can access the trip page from the main page with the link in the center
marked "NEW".  Or use the Portable Sat Ops button on the left.  The log is
accessible from a link at the very top of the trip page.

73 KE4AZN
Mike Kingery
mkingery@ala.net