Re: attenuator construction questions

I've built lots of attenuators both active and passive for T-hunting.  You
should be able to find the info in the handbook. I don't know if it's in
the CD handbook.  Look for pi resistor networks.  You should be able to
find close resistors at radio shack.  If you want exact one's you might
need to call Mauser.  I'll look in my handbook when I get home and tell you
what you need for 12 & 12 dB.