Update on Guest Rooms at the Symposium

Hello Everybody,

I have had spot reports of hams trying to make reservations at our Symposium
Hotel and being told that rooms at our block rate are no longer available.
THAT IS NOT TRUE. There are still rooms available at our $79 block rate.

The problem has arisen due to local reservations only being available at the
hotel between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM EST. Outside of those hours, you
are shunted off to national reservations, which has no knowledge of local
block rate offers.

Should you have to call outside of those hours, asks national reservations
to match the quoted local rate of $79 per night.

Now the critical step: PLEASE let me know via email that you made your
reservation through national reservations. Our costs for everything are
indexed on how many rooms our group rents.  If you have already experienced
this scenario, please email me also.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing everyone in October.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI