Re: RUDAK

Dave,

You are probably doing nothing wrong.  The RUDAK downlinks have not been on
for a couple of weeks.

Both RUDAK processors were powered off when the S2/MB anomaly
occurred.  Since that time their software has not been reloaded pending a
resolution of that issue.
We expect a plan for how to handle that soon so RUDAK can again be on
without the MB and we can proceed with the GPS commissioning.  Activating
the GPS experiment is the next thing on the 'experiment' agenda.  The GPS
equipment requires some interaction to get set up for full operation and we
are anxious to get that done.  The sun angles have also been poor for the
past few weeks which limited the ability to turn on the GPS equipment and
leave it on through eclipse, which is necessary to it's operation.

Jim