Re: Squint Angle and Winorbit Question

Yup, you are right, but there is no new WinOrbit at present.  And the
explanation on how to do the squint in the old IT is the same as what works
in WinOrbit.

So, rather than trying to re-invent the wheel to answer the question,
I sent the text/link.  Actually that explanation was in the next paragraph,
that I didn't copy...

Fred W0FMS