Patch tester

This message directed at all patch aficianados.....the theorists could help
us out,
the pragmatists may want to read it.

But if you are an inveterate tinkerer (like me), I think you will find it
interesting.

Instantly, one can change patch shape and size, orient it on the backplane,
and adjust the spacing.  Costs little, and easy to build.

The patch I'm using now works very well,  I can copy the weakest stations,
but this
device shows that it needs improving.

The original device is at Patch1.zip and the tester is PTKMK1.zip.

They are both at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

All comments appreciated...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org