Squint Angle and Winorbit Question

I am using WinOrbit to track AO40 and have put the Alat and Alon information
into the .ATT file. I got these numbers from the telemetry from the
satellite but my squint comes up at very high numbers in the range of 120 to
160. Is this really the squint or am I doing something wrong. I have read
the help file and it says it only needs the Alon/Alat info to calculate the
squint.
any help would be appreciated

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@ridepix.com