Re: Primestar Feed Arms Source?

Many thanks to those who responded to my request for information on where
to find the feed arms for a 1.2 meter Primestar dish!  Thanks especially to
NS1Z, W9NNS, and last but not least, Don, W4VQA, who is mailing the arms to
me as I type this.  What a great group of people who frequent this reflector!

73,
Joe
WL7M