Re: 2.4 GHz Reception Indoors?

Last night I could just hear the beacon with a bbq inside going through the
back wall of my basement.  Putting it outside resulted in
about 4-5 dB better signal strength.  I went from about 50% good CRC to 80%
on Moe's telemetry receiver.

I think if you go with a good sized dish, 3-4' with a CP feed you
would be able to do it.  That could be a bit difficult in some attics
though.

Fred W0FMS