Re: 2.4 GHz Reception Indoors?

Hi Steve,

I worked W2NBJ last week while he was using a home made dish in his
attic.  Al was receiving the bird better than I was with my 30 turn helix
on the mast.  When i last talked to Al a couple of months ago he had been
unable to hear AO-40 indoors with a helix.  I was so impressed I started
building my own dish.  I can't put it on my mast but I plan to use it on
the ground (or close to it) in the back yard.  I'll still need the helix
on the mast for low elevations.

Good luck.

73's de Jess - W4MVB